Kenworth W900 Light oq37 modifed v1.4 ATS mod
– First of all, the wheelbase has been changed, instead of 306 inches, it has become 285 inches. As a result, the overall length and distance between the semi-trailer and the tractor decreased, which favorably affected the maneuverability of the truck. Now it is easier to maneuver on tight bases.
– Fixed the position of the front wheels, front mudguards.
– Also fixed the width of the brackets of the rear mudguards.
– Changed the size of the rear steps and removed the tool box.
– Fixed front wing configuration.
– Changed the tilt of the grille
– Figures on the hood.
– Decals on the door
– Decals on the sleeping bag.
– Full seats.
– Emblems on the backs of the seats.
– Additional slots on a high cab.
– Modified sounds.
– The outer panel of the door and glass velvet, when viewed from the cockpit.